Saturday, December 1, 2018

SSRSG playlist 12/1/18- Ho Ho Ho....

The Equals-Baby Come Back
Appalucians-Smokin Ashes
Guided By Voices-My Angel
Smashing Pumpkins-Knights Of Malta
X Ray Spex-Identity
Daughters-Long Road No Turns
Alice Cooper-No More Mister Nice Guy (Live)
Justin Courtney Pierre-Anchor
Our Girl-Our Girl
Laura Jane Grace & The Devouring Mothers-Chicago
Bob Mould-What Do You Want Me To Do
The Selecter-On My Radio
Sloucher-Be True
The Holy Knives-I Guess It's Enough
Motorhead-Hereos
Cloud Nothings-In Shame
Buzzcocks-Ever Fallen In Love
Ting Tings-Basement
All Them Witches-Fishbelly 86 Onions
The Jam-Eton Rifles
Surfbort-High Anxiety
The Crackpipes-Fake Eyelashes
New Order-Age Of Consent
Chersea-Murphy's Law
Jon Spencer-Time 2 Be Bad
The Police-So Lonely
Chemtrails-I'll Never Be
The Cramps-The Way I Walk
The Moles-Queen Anne
The Glands-Please
Horrorpops-Julia
Death Valley Girls-Disaster
Joy Division-Transmission




No comments:

Post a Comment