Sunday, July 30, 2023

Tonight's radio show playlist, WTCC 90.7 FM #ssrsg

 Here it is!

Tonights radio shows playlist.
WTCC 90.7 FM.
#ssrsg
Next Saturday, 10 PM.
It's A Wonderful Punk Rock Program
Spread the word!

Sam And Dave-I Thank You
The Equals-Baby Come Back
Har Mar Superstar-Never My Love
Tom Tom Club-Genius Of Love
_
Cheap Trick-Space
La Fonda-Kaliedescope
Mutoid Man-Demons
PWNT-Lonely
_
Adam Ant-Desperate But Not Serious
The Wans-Otherwise
Fionn-I Might Start Smoking
The Clientele-Lady Grey
Human Drama-Voices
_
Glen Philips-I'm Alright
Shudder To Think-9 Fingers On You
Lead Pony-Sincerly
_
Rollins Band-Low Self Opinion
Joan Jett-Time Has Come Today
New Math-Can't Get Off The Ground
Half Japanese-We Are Giants
Church Party-God Bless This Mess
_
Tyler Dial-Electric West
The Budos Band-Frontiers Edge
Better Weather-Too Close For Comfort
_
B52's-Give Me Back My Man
Dennis Most-Don't Take Me For Granted Janet
Ramones-I Don't Wanna Go Down To The Basement
Misfits-Horror Business
L7-Diet Pills
_
Sex Pistols-EMI
The Jam-A Town Called Malice
Ramones-Judy Is A Punk
Joy Division-Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment